Attention members of The Network: We have an announcement you do not want to miss! Effective January 1, 2020, Network dues will increase to $150 per year, from the previous $100 (if you work for a start-up/freelance or a Chamber member company). If you work for a company that is not a Chamber member, dues will be increasing to $250, from the previous $200.
We want to be as transparent as possible, so here’s the why:
- The Network has been around since 2007. We’ve tried to consistently grow in size and in the value we offer to our members in the nearly 13 years since we started, and yet we’ve never increased our membership dues during that time.
- We want to continue working hard to provide valuable programming, and this will help us do just that!
- We hope you find value in The Network, but as a reminder, here are some of the benefits you get with your membership:
- Opportunity to attend 20+ events per year at no additional cost, which always includes valuable programming like our CEO Series, Access to the Issues, Living in SGF, social events and more.
- Access to key community leaders, and opportunities for valuable professional and personal development.
Thank you for being a member of The Network. We value you and appreciate all you do for YPs in our community! Questions? Head over to our Contact page and reach out.