Heim Young & Associates is a comprehensive, independent Financial Planning firm. We currently have 20 full-time staff and six CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professionals. We are located in Springfield and in 2009 we opened a second office in Branson. We recently celebrated our 30th Anniversary and are proud to be a part of Springfield and the surrounding area communities.
Our priority has always been to help clients navigate through the various stages of life and the financial concerns they might bring. What is important to a client at age 20 is typically going to be quite different from the financial concerns of someone who is 30.
The financial concerns of a 20 year old might look like the following:
- What career path do I want to choose?
- What kind of an impact might student loans have on my financial future?
- What can I be doing to be building a good credit score?
- Do I purchase a home or rent?
- What investment vehicles are available to me to start saving?
When you reach age 30 and you are starting to settle into your working years. The following questions might come up:
- What benefits do my employer offer that I should be taking advantage of?
- What kind of a financial impact might starting a family have for us?
- What is the best kind of savings account for college funding?
- How much do I need to have set aside in an emergency fund?
- Should I consider life insurance in order to help protect my family against the unexpected?
- Should I be setting monies aside in a pre-tax vehicle or would the post-tax option make the most sense for me?
These are just a few examples of the kinds of questions and concerns we help clients with.
We look forward to the opportunity of continuing to help others navigate through the various stages of life to help them achieve financial freedom.